General Production Employee-1st/2nd/3rd Shift
Do you want to work for a stable, growing company on the north side of Evansville?
Do you like the idea of working for an environmentally-responsible company that Recycles, Repairs and Reuses?
If you like night shift, would you prefer to work Monday through Thursday and have your weekends off?
Do you like Over Time Pay?
Fibertech is currently looking for general production employees to fill the positions of Fitter, Sander, Extruder, Operator, & Utility worker. These positions are entry-level with the opportunity to cross train & transfer between departments.
First Shift: 5:00am to 3:30pm
Second Shift: 3:30pm to 3:00am
Third Shift: 8:30pm to 7:00am
- We are looking for dependable employees who want to join a small company with under 100 employees, where everybody knows your name.
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k).
(duties include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Load and unload rotational molding products from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Cut or break flashing from materials or products.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
- Start machines or equipment to begin production process.
- Rework and repair damaged or defective parts of plastic bulk containers.
- Determine which parts to restore or replace and how much time the job should take.
- Verify dimensions of parts, using tape measures and/or the use of precision instruments.
- Trim, drill, grind, and finish parts to specifications, using hand tools and power tools.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 yrs. of age.
- Able to work with small power tools.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated.
- Basic reading and writing, mid-level math skills.
- Ability to think independently, think through situations, and resolve issues.
- Ability to use measuring tools to ensure proper dimensions of product.
- Min. Requirements: High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Preferred: 2 Yrs. of College/Technical /Vocational School and/or training
Apply on our website, Indeed or visit our beautiful facility on 11744 Blue Bell Rd, Elberfeld, IN 47613 between 7:30 and 4:30.