Plastic bulk container repair is performed consistently and on time
PLASTIC BULK CONTAINER REPAIR SERVICES FROM FIBERTECH
Fibertech was founded on its Repair Program. We specialize in the repair of seed boxes, plastic totes, bulk bins, pro boxes and center flow containers. Even the most durable of bulk handling containers can become damaged after prolonged use over time. Instead of replacing the damaged bulk containers, Fibertech can repair them for a fraction of the cost of a new bulk container, extending the life of your investment.
A History Of Repairs
Since 1989, Fibertech Plastics has been providing FDA-approved plastic bulk container repair services for plastic material handling bulk containers. We take bulk containers that are cracked, gouged or broken and repair them for reuse in your fleet. Our plastic weld repair program uses a combination of parts from our stock, plastic welding and other innovative techniques developed by our team to ensure quality refurbished containers.
BENEFITS OF REPAIR SERVICES
USDA and FDA approved plastic repair services and materials
Target 20% or less non-repairable units
Scrap credit for non-repairable containers
1) Damage to plastic material handling containers is assessed to determine if repairs can be made
2) Salvageable plastic material handling containers are repaired
3) Charges are only incurred for the repaired containers, credits issued for scrap containers that are recyclable
PLASTIC BULK CONTAINER DISPOSAL
When plastic bulk container repair is not possible, we offer the following disposal options:
- Non-repairable units that can be recycled, customer will be issued scrap credit
- Non-repairable units that cannot be recycled, customer will be charged disposal fee
To find out how Fibertech Plastics products can benefit your business, contact us today with a question, request a free quote or call 800-304-4600 to discuss your plastic container needs.